Naam:
Locatie: Netherlands

When I was young, I delayed prosperity for my country.

zondag, februari 20, 2005

Motivation

BAHHHHHHHH.

Why can't I be more initiative. I always have so many plans, so much motivation. What lacks is the initiation. I can't motivate myself to start. And when I finally do start (wasted a lot time before such happens) I get defocussed very quickly.
I don't get why I can't concentrate. I think I've always had a concentration problem. If I just sticked to my plan, I would have finished whatever it is that I want to accomplish. But due to the concentration problem, what was intended to cost a few days gets stretched to weeks. I hate it. Is it my life rythm ? I have a great incapability of getting up from bed at a fixed time. I hit snooze a million times before I get up. Many times too late. When I am forced to accomplish something (for work or a relative or whatever) I have a far higher success rate within a short time (as planned). I would never become a generous millionaire with this concentration problem.
I whether there are many people with the same accomplishment wishes, that just don't get succesful by their lack of concentration...
I wonder whether mowgli feels the same. Like a feather whispering your name by the vibrations of air. Yes, nice words, nice bla bla bla..... I love accomplishment, though it is very rare.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Optimal Wellness said...

I just came across your blog about Optimal Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

12:55 a.m.  
Anonymous Self-Talk said...

I was looking for information on Optimal Wellness. Thanks for your great blog that will help me add knowledge to my own site on Optimal Wellness. Keep up the good work!

11:46 a.m.  
Anonymous Life-Scenario said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Emotional Intelligence and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

5:32 a.m.  
Anonymous basic guitar lessons said...

Hi Play the blues,
After searching page after page about beginner guitar lessons I ran across your blog Motivation which caught my attention because, of the amount of valuable and informative information you have. Unfortunately this is not exactly what I was looking for, however I enjoyed reading all your information. Thanks for the reading.

2:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Personal Development said...

Thanks for your great blog that will help me add knowledge to my own site on Wellness Intelligence. Keep up the good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

5:35 a.m.  
Anonymous Emotional Wellness said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Motivation and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

1:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Life-Mission said...

I just came across your blog as I was looking for more information on Self-Talk and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger margrettheo5375 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

7:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Self-Talk said...

I was just surfing the net and came across your blog. Great work! This will help me perfect my personal development software that you are welcome to test drive at http://www.wellnessmaster.com. Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

11:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Personal Development said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Mission to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

11:48 a.m.  

Een reactie plaatsen

<< Home